With school starting up all too soon (sorry for the reminder) I figured it was a good time for my etsy shop To Boldly Hold to have another giveaway,
There will be TWO prizes: ONE custom backpack and ONE messenger bag with the fabric of your choice!
There will be TWO winners selected. The first winner has their pick between backpack and messenger bag; the second winner receives what the first does not select.
To enter you are allowed ONE REBLOG and ONE LIKE per day. Each note gets you one entry and I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winner. (I’m not responsible for any tumblr fuckary i.e. lost reblog’s or likes.)
You do not have to follow me to enter- however, if you like Star Trek enough to use one of these bags, I’d say you have a good chance of liking my blog.
The giveaway will close on Friday August 15th at 9PM PST. The winner will be tagged in a post and I’ll also send an ask, so be sure yours is open. The winners will have 24 hours to respond to the message. If I don’t receive a response within 24 hours, I will select another recipient.
you’re probably going to dance with another girl who will taste like fresh picked strawberries and smell like flowers blossom in her hair
and you’re probably going to choke down 5 shots of straight vodka and get the thought of me out of your head and focus on the girl dancing with you who wants to be your apple pie but you can’t see the diamonds in her eyes because you’re staring at the ones hanging around her neck and you can’t feel her pull you in closer because she’s reaching farther behind your head of dark hair and tapping shoulders of random guys she’s never even met
and when this happens I hope you run to the dingy bathroom and splash your face with dirty water and vomit up the words you never said because while you’re out drowning your heart in things I shouldn’t care about I’m here looking at the moon whispering how much I fucking love you
and if you take her home I swear to God the moonlight will keep you awake no matter what time it is and you’ll watch it shine across your bedroom floor where we danced and laughed and I almost told you that you are my night sky
and I hope the light catches your attention more than the sight of her would and I hope when you wake up all your remember is that roses are my favourite scented flower and you can’t escape the light of the moon
I’m in the kind of mood where reading this made me cry.
This can’t be more perfect
Cerce // P.O.N.X.
"You regret the way you treated me?
Then get the fuck out already, get the fuck out with your broken heart.
Your threats are a joke.”
My best friend and I decided to do an giveaway for our lovely followers.
Gothpxn got a second Nintendo and i got a second pokémon x game and we both came to the conclusion that we don’t need it and want to give it away. We both bought the skin extra for this giveaway! (▰˘◡˘▰)
❀ Prize ❀ :
- One Nintendo 3DS XL in Black
- Pokémon x
- One skin for the Nintendo [Wave of Kanagawa]
❀ Rules ❀ :
- Mbf kyotodoll & gothpxn
- Must reblog this, more reblogs equal more entries [but please don’t disturbe your followers]
- Likes don’t count [but if you want to like it for future reference, go ahead]
- Giveaway blogs don’t count
- We choose via random.org
- We need your adresse [just when you win]
- If you’re under 18 we need the permission of your parents.
- This is a Worldwide giveaway! We pay the shipping!
- Last day to enter will be August 18.
Good Luck. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧*:・ﾟ✧
my friends are fucking amazing
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness.—m.v., The list of things I learned before turning 22, pt.1. (via findingwordsforthoughts)